Friday 3 November 2023

Snowflake Parade

 
Hi and welcome to another post for Tic-Tac-Toe where this week I went with the bottom row of Paper Tearing-Snowflakes-Blue to come up with this card.


I die-cut the snowflakes from a mix of navy cardstock and light blue sparkle cardstock.  I then die-cut strips of white and silver sparkle cardstock with a paper-tearing die.  Onto the white panel I hot-foiled the sentiment with navy foil.  Somehow it looks crooked in the photo above, but I assure you the sides are straight 😄 I think it's because the torn panels are popped up with foam tape.


I then put it all together and added some light blue pearls to finish.

Thanks so much for visiting!





Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Dark Indigo (PTI), Blue and Silver Sparkle Paper (MFT)
Dies:  Eliza, Kinley, Melody (SSS), Holiday Florals Background Hot Foil (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Navy Hot Foil, Pale Blue Pearls (Hero Arts)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is simply gorgeous, Karren. Lovely card.

I Card Everyone said...

I like your glittery snow MUCH MORE than that crud we got on Halloween, Karren! SNOW pretty!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your use of the snowflake die cuts Karren - so original
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! That is so very pretty. x

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card...love the tearing and the sparkly snowflakes :) !!!

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing better than sparkly snow for the holidays! Love it!