Friday 17 November 2023

Striped Wreath

 It's my turn this week to design the board over at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. For my card, I went two ways: Stripes-Free-Flowers and Sparkle-Flowers-Celebration.



This card was pretty simple to put together.  The wreath was all cut from white cardstock and coloured with ink-blending.  The black cover plate was added to a white card base and then I arrange the wreath and a negative hot-foiled sentiment.  All of the flowers were spritzed with shimmer spray before being added to the wreath.


Thanks so much for visiting!





Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies:  Build-a-Wreath, Hexi-Gem Sentiments Hot Foil and Die (Spellbinders), Bold Stripes Cover-Up (MFT)
Accessories:  Gold hot foil, Sparkling Clear Sequins, Shimmer Spray

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love this beautiful fall wreath - or should I say spring for your neck of the woods!

Kim S said...

I love this!! The wreath with its bouquet of flower is gorgeous by itself - and so totally dramatic with the stripes behind!

I Card Everyone said...

Nothing more classic than black stripes, Karren - love them here with your gorgeous wreath!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Karren - the dramatic black and white background really sets the vibrant flowers and wreath of beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Judy Rozema said...

This is gorgeous!!