Thursday 16 November 2023

Triangle Trees

Hi and welcome to the latest sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches, where our hostess this week is Linda Callahan.  I again used my Trinity Stamps Cardmaking Sketchbook to design my card and the execution was made so much quicker!   



My only deviation from the sketchbook was that I had originally thought to emboss the triangle trees, but then saw some metallic gold spray and decided to drop that onto the ink-blended panels instead.  All in all a very quick card.  The sentiment was white embossed onto some peach coloured card and I finished with some clear confetti.




Thanks so much for visiting!  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  The Man, The Myth (SSS)
Ink:  Versamark, Volcano Lake, Lagoon (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Peach Bellini (MFT)
Accessories:  White EP, Gold Color Shine (Heidi Swapp), Sparkling Clear Confetti (PPP)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Reaching for those triangle trees was a brilliant choice for Linda's Sketch, Karren! You're a pro at decorating them, too!
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the trees! What a fun take on those vertical panels!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It may have been quick, but it's no less beautiful for that. Love the trees and gold.
Faith x

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful trees - love the gold drops! And you are getting good use out of your sketch planner!

Kim S said...

I love these dramatic trees. Such gorgeous greens - and the splatter is such a great look!

Jen Brum said...

What a great take on the sketch Karren! I just love those trees and their gold spray! This is such a fun Christmas card!