Thursday 24 March 2022

Kindness Bouquet

Hi and welcome to another challenge from the team at Freshly Made Sketches, where our host this week is Jacquie Southas.  Such a fun sketch with lots of room to play.


I had just gotten this set of dies to make this cute bouquet and wanted to test them out, so I created a bouquet using coral tones and assembled it.  I then took a Ripe Persimmon cardbase, added a smaller white panel and three strips of cardstock in Coral Crush and Ripe Persimmon.  On the middle strip, I white-embossed a sentiment,  (In hindsight, I wish I'd moved the sentiment over to the right, but I'm not changing it now!)





Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.

I'm linking this up to the CAS Blooms challenge at The Paper Players and the Flowers theme at CAS On Friday.






Products used:

Stamps:  Sentiment Strips (Altenew)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Ripe Persimmon, Coral Crush, Hot Fudge, Jelly Bean (MFT), Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Desert Storm (Neenah)
Dies:  Slanted Sentiment Strips (MFT), Bouquet of Flowers (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  White EP

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at The Paper Players and CAS on Friday

 

11 comments:

Amy O said...

What a darling bouquet, and with a lovey color scheme! I adore those tiny flowers.

I Card Everyone said...

I couldn't get that darling bouquet in my cart fast enough, Karren!! What an adorable take on today's sketch! I'm just loving your wonderful shades of orange!
=]

Judy Rozema said...

That is the cutest little bouquet -- and I love the color!

Dawn T said...

what an awesome card Karren. It's a great CAS card.

laurie said...

Awesome card....love that pretty bouquet! Thanks for playing along this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! You have waaaaaay more patience than I would to assemble all those little petals and centers but your final product is amazing! Love the colors, the strips, the sentiment...everything! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply perfect take on the sketch, Karren! Love that sweet bouquet.

Jen Brum said...

Oh that bouquet of flowers is so fabulous! I just love it! Love the colours too! Your white embossing turned out perfectly!!! Love this!

Jaydee said...

I love that pretty bouquet and you know what, I love the sentiment exactly where it is! So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Love the bouquet~

Valérie said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS on Friday! Valérie xx