Given that Lucky Limeade is not my favorite color, this was a real challenge for me and as you will see, I used the smallest amount of Lucky Limeade I could get away with LOL.
I added Riding Hood Red as my color of choice as it seemed to go well with the greens.
Again, apologies for the grainy photo. Maybe I need to upgrade my camera. I've got a Canon Powershot G9 which I love, but I've been eyeing the G11, so this might be the excuse I need...
This is a really simple card. I used 5 layers of the Blossom Party Bigz Die, which I sprayed with Stampin' Mist to make it easier to screw up the flowers and break the fibers. I then offset them and secured them with a Lucky Limeade brad and 3/4" punch of Lucky Limeade cardstock.
My sentiment layer is vellum cardstock which I stamped with Black Stazon. To break up all the Artichoke card base, I scored above and below the vellum.
Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Curly Cute
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke; Riding Hood Red; Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Blossom Party Bigz Die; 3/4" circle punch; In Color Brads; Stampin' Mist