Sunday 12 August 2012

In Colors

This week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is to use all 5 of the new In Colors.  Quite timely, as we're in the pre-order month for our new catalog which includes the 2012-14 In Colors.

For my card, I went very simple, letting the colors take the spotlight.


My card is an odd size - 5" x 4".  I originally made it 5" x 5" but didn't like the balance so I cut an inch off the bottom.  I like these dimensions better for this card.   Unplanned but interesting is the fact that my 3 favorite colors got the most space LOL.


Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  DRS Designs
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Primrose Petals; Raspberry Ripple; Midnight Muse; Gumball Green; Summer Starfruit
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  White Satin Ribbon

Cheers
Karren





4 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!! Great use of the new in colors!!! Ribbon is a perfect accent!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Elizabeth Price said...

Simply delightful and sleek! Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

inkypinkies said...

Very nice use of color blocks! I like that you judged the size by what you like, and that your favorite colors just happened to be the biggest...that's the mind at work :) Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

inkedx2 said...

Love the color blocks! Such a clean crisp card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie