Wednesday 20 April 2016

Enjoy the Ride

Welcome to another sketch challenge from SugarPea Designs!



I couldn't get a window out of my mind as soon as I saw the sketch, so I decided to go with it!  I created a scene using Log Cabin Mountainscape and my Copics and on the front, I adhered the scooter image from Wanderlust along with the fun retro sentiment.



Thanks for visiting!

Here are the guidelines to join in our challenge:

  • Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
  • SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS50 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
  • We will announce our Main Winner at the end of each month.
  • The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Be sure to visit the rest of the design team - they have some wonderful inspiration for you:


Products used:

Stamps:  Wanderlust
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid (MFT), Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Cardstock:  White, watercolor, X-Press It
Dies:  Log Cabin Mountainscape, Pierced Square Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

super cute take on the sketch... your coloring is perfection!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Karren, totaly clever making a window, I never thought of that, BRILLIANT!! Lovely little scene!!!!

Bonnie said...

Oh wow I love your window view!! Beautiful scenery to see while scooting by!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful scene! I think I want to be on that little scooter!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow! This is wonderful!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Karren! Your background scene is so pretty, and I love the scooter! Great idea to go with the window, too...love it!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!!