Monday 1 January 2018

Favourite Cards of 2017

Hi

As I've done over the last couple of years, I'm again posting my personal favourite cards of 2017.  I've chosen one card from each month, so here they go.  Click on the month to be taken to the original blog post.

























In summary, there are a few techniques, lots of Copic coloring and all clean designs - is it any wonder I chose them as my favourites 😊

Thanks so much to everyone who visited this little blog during the year and especially if you took the time to leave a comment.  

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Aileen said...

What a lovely post, its wonderful to look at your favourite cars from the last 12 months, reminds me of cars I saw and loved. Problem is it also reminds me of stamps and dies I wanted and again feel I cant live without. Beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

Beauty can certainly be found here, my friend! and lots of fun, to boot!
Happy New Year! xo
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Seriously you are one crazy talented girl and I'm not just saying that because you are my friend! Wowza! I can't pick a favorite here because they are all so fabulous!

Kim S said...

LOVE them all! Happy New Year!!

Cara said...

A wonderful collection of your gorgeous projects x

Barb Ghig said...

I could swear I left a comment on this post...my apologies for the delay, Karren! What a lovely collection of cards!!! Your creativity and eye for design and color are certainly evident with all of these beautiful cards! Honestly, I can't even pick a fave...I love them all!