Friday 1 December 2023

Guava Thanks

 Welcome to a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  This week I went with Pearls - Two-Step Stamping - Embossing for my card.


I already had these flowers and leaves stamped and die-cut so this card came together pretty quickly.  I dry-embossed the Tufted folder onto Fog cardstock, edged it with some Guava cardstock and added it to a white card base.  The sentiment was die-cute from Guava and Gravel Gray cardstock and I finished with some pearls to match.


Thanks so much for visiting!





Products used:

Stamps:  Beautiful Day (Altenew)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Morning Frost, Evening Gray (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Guava (Lawn Fawn), Fog (SSS), Gravel Gray (MFT)
Dies:  Beautiful Day (Altenew), Yana's Layered Script Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Autumn Pearls (Honey Bee Stamps), Tufted Embossing Folder (Spellbinders)

Cheers
Karren


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Any card that starts with grey and embossing is gorgeous to me, Karren! This one is spectacular!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightful card Karren - love the colours and how you have used the challenge elements - the quilted background on the soft grey card is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my - pink and pearls! - Lovely!

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! The embossing folder made the perfect background for those blooms!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card with your pretty color combination and those lovely flowers. They stand out against the gray embossed background.