Friday 19 January 2024

Love Ya

Hi and welcome!  We're back with our first challenge of the year over at Tic-Tac-Toe and I chose to use the diagonal bottom left to top right option of Punch or Die-cut/Patterned Paper/Pink to come up with this card.


I chose three shades of pink cardstock plus two grays (with the lighter gray being patterned paper) which I got from Colour Cube palette #241 for anyone interested.  I layered patterned paper down both sides of the white card base and also used it to cut the top layer of the sentiment.  After stacking the sentiment three high, I added it to a dark gray shadow and set it aside.  


I then arranged the heart and the sentiment onto a white vertical panel and attached it to the card base with foam tape.



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll play along - the challenges are now running for 2 weeks giving you more time to join in.

Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Gravel Gray, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry (MFT), Ink Drops - Monochroms (Craft Consortium)
Dies:  Caprice Heart (Birch Press), Love Ya (MFT)

Cheers
Karren

 

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love the marble looking background paper. It gives a very sophisticated look to the card and accents the mosaic looking heart beautifully!

I Card Everyone said...

You 'had me' at grey, Karren! So pretty!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful! You had me at pink and hearts! And a heart with flowers no less!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeou7s use of colour Karren, and a stunning card overall
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

Love those die cuts! Striking card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love how bold this is Karren and your addition of the subtle patterned paper adds so much interest! Vicky x (DT X)