Thursday 14 March 2024

Puppy Thanks

 Hi!  It's my turn to design the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches and here's the card I made with it:



This card was made for my daughter to give to our vets who facilitated the open-heart surgery on her puppy.  I coloured the pup to look as much like Altezza as I could and used a colour combo from Colour Cubes.




Thanks so much for visiting.  The rest of the design team have made some fabulous cards so I hope you'll check then out.




Products used:

Stamps:  You Are Pawsome (SSS), I Just Miss You Puppy (Gerda Steiner)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Indigo (Spellbinders), Amarena Cherry (MFT), X-Press It
Dies:  Paw Prints (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, White Embossing Powder

Cheers
Karren



8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a sweet way to say thanks to that fabulous team who took such good care of your grand-puppy, Karren!
Is she still doing well?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, so very cute and it will be greatly appreciated!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such an appropriate card for the vets, Karren. A great sketch also
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what a sweet card Karren. Such a lovely way to say thanks.

Cindy H. said...

Adorable! Beautiful coloring and sketch for your sweet card!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card and your vet will truly appreciate it! I love that cute little pup but I especially love the heart with the paw print inside! Too sweet!

Amy O said...

What a sweet card! And perfect for the occasion. Thanks for the fun sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that pup! This is adorable and perfect for the vet! So glad your sweet "grandpup" is recovering!