Friday 10 May 2024

Fishing

 Hi and welcome.  Today's card is for the latest Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge  where I went right down the centre with Slimline-Stenciling-Fishing to come up with this masculine card.


I stenciled the circles onto a mini-slimline card base and then added the stamped, Copic-coloured and die-cut elements.  Finally I finished with a stamped sentiment and called it done!






Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll have time to play along!

Products used:

Stamps:  Fishing Legend (Honey Bee Stamps)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versafine Onyx Black, Aqualicious (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It
Dies:  Fishing Legend (Honey Bee Stamps)
Accessories:  Fading Circles (SSS), Copics

Cheers
Karren

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great card Karren.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super masculine card. x

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I find it hard to believe that I don't own that set!! I'm sure glad you do - this is FINtastic!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karren - looks as though your mojo has returned as this is amazing
Blessings
Maxine