Friday 21 April 2017

Grey Puppy

Hi and welcome!  I made today's card using the sketch at MFT and a NBUS set called Four-Legged Friends.


I colored the adorable pup with Copics and cut him out with the corresponding die.  I then took the ball image from Lucky Dog and colored and cut that also.

I used two strips of grey striped washi down each side of the card base, then die-cut a piece of patterned paper with a paper die.  The sentiment was white embossed onto a Smoke flag shape and the card was assembled and finally I added some glossy accents to his nose.




Thanks for visiting!

Sketch Challenge 329 #mftstamps

Products used:

Stamps:  Four-Legged Friends, Lucky Dog (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Smoke, Off the Grid (MFT)
Dies:  Four-Legged Friends, Lucky Dog (MFT), Paper (Paper Smooches)
Accessories:  Copics, Glossy Accents, Washi Tape, White EP

Cheers
Karren

13 comments:

Aileen said...

Isnt he the sweetest looking puppy. Love your card Karren.

Christine Blain said...

Definitely the cutest thing I've seen today! Love this, Karren. :)

Petra Swart said...

How adorable, Karren!!!! That little puppy is just sooooooooooo cute - love it's tail and the darling expression on it's face - it's ready to have some fun with that ball!!!! Lovely washi and patterned paper and I love the notebook edge on the side!!!!! Wonderfully done!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Hugz

Tommie said...

This card is so cute, I love the puppy and your color choices!

Jen Mitchell said...

This so chic in these muted colors. The little pooch is sitting there all prim and proper but I just bet he wants that bright red ball!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love your design, and the greys are awesome!

Cara said...

Gorgeous, love the muted grey colour palette. Cara x

Linda Callahan said...

One of my all time faves of yours! So cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute little pup and I LOVE the sentiment! Adorable card, Karren!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such an adorable card, Karren! The puppy is so cute. These shades of grey with just a hint of red, look fabulous.

Claire said...

Your colouring just gets better every time I pop by your blog - I'm jealouse lol!

Cynthia said...

Great take on the MFT sketch, Karen! Congrats on your win.

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your MFT sketch win!