Friday 8 March 2019

Minty Hello


Hi all and welcome!  I missed the last Fusion challenge because I just couldn't get my mojo together but I'm back and loving this challenge graphic!


For my card, I used a new background stamp from Hero Arts and white embossed it onto a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock.  I then blended Altenew inks over the panel in an ombre fashion before die-cutting it with a stitched rectangle die.

For the sentiment, I die-cut the Hello letters several times from white cardstock, stacking them together.  I topped them with a white glitter cardstock.


Below are a few close-up photos so you can hopefully see the embossing and the glittery word.




Thanks for visiting!  The rest of the Fusion team have some gorgeous cards so I hope you'll head over and check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Deco Flourish (Hero Arts)
Ink:  Versamark, Minty Mint, Sweet Leaf, Just Green, Hunter Green (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Bristol Smooth, White Glitter card
Dies:  Stitched Rectangle Stax (MFT), Classic Block Alpha (Essentials by Ellen)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren you are truly back, and brought beautiful with you! I adore Hero Arts background stamps... thanks for introducing me to this one! If you use your imagination, it's like a field of tulips just popping through the earth... my wheels are turning, how about yours?
=]

Barb Ghig said...

You most certainly are back, Karren...and I think you've become our 'Queen of Ombre' :) I love the deco flourish pattern on your background, especially with all those gorgeous shades of green! Great idea to use white glitter card for your alphas, too...such a striking card!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I am so glad to see that Art Deco background stamp in use! Beautiful card......loving the shaded greens!

Wanda Cullen said...

That is such a gorgeous background and such a beautiful minty green color! Love the sparkle!

Dawn T said...

Very elegant Karren. Love the minty colour and the background embossing is amazing.

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful clean design on this inspired card Karren! Your embossed background is so delicate and beautiful on the shades of green and I love the added sparkle with the glitter paper on the sentiment!