Friday 6 March 2020

Bubbles

Welcome to another Fusion challenge!



I created a fusion this time, by adding the colors from the photo with the sketch.


This doesn't look much in a photo because the black looks so flat, but in real life it is quite dimensional.  The bubbles die was stacked 6 high and then I inlaid just one circle into each gap for added dimension.  

The background is stenciled using Distress Inks and a white panel of cardstock with a stamped sentiment meets the sketch requirements.  I finished off with a sliver of black cardstock.


Thanks for visiting.  The DT have some wonderful cards so I hope you'll check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Obsidian (Altenew), Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Black, Bristol Smooth
Dies:  Bubble Parade (SSS)
Accessories:  Square Dance Stencil (SSS), Shimmer Spray, Sparkling Clear Confetti

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a great design idea! Love all your geometric elements!

Jeanne H said...

wow, your bubbles card is just wonderful. I too love the design.

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Karren! I love how you inlaid the bubbles to add dimension and the pattern on your stencil is a perfect contrast to the circles! Such a lovely birthday card...works well for a girl or a guy, too :)

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! Awesome job on this! I really like all the dimension on the bubbles.

Linda Callahan said...

I love the stenciled background and the black bubbles are fabulous against it!

Cécile RIBON said...

This is brilliant! Another very creative card Karren! I love so much this one too!