Saturday 4 April 2020

Pastel Gnome

Hi!  I'm late posting my card for the Fusion Challenge.  This week has been crazy busy with working from home and I had no time at all to make a card.  But today is Saturday here and I got into my craft room and came up with this card.


I created a fusion of sketch and photo this week and used pastel colors to create this little gnome card.  I did some very simple Copic coloring on my gnome, keeping to pale colors.  I added some polka dots to his shirt with a white gel pen and also some clear sparkle to the flowers.

The three strips of cardstock behind the gnome were embossed with a linen-look folder.  The patterned paper was die-cut with an embossed edge die and the sentiment was white-embossed on black.


Thanks for visiting.  There's plenty of time left to play along with the challenge, so I hope you'll head over and check out the other amazing DT cards.




Products used:

Stamps:  You Gnome Me (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Versamark
Cardstock:  Berrylicious, Lemon Chiffon, Peach Belline, Black Licorice, Watercolor Wash (MFT), White
Dies:  You Gnome Me (MFT), Embossed Edge Circles (Kat Scrappiness)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP, White Gel Pen, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren


3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This was such a fun challenge! Your card is adorable! Perfect colors!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so glad I stopped by to see that you posted this darling card! Your little Gnome is adorable and I love your pastel color palette! It looks like you're going to have a lot of fun with your Linen EF :)

Cécile RIBON said...

This card is absolutely delightful! I love so much the soft pastel colors and that friendly gnome.