Thursday 25 June 2020

Woodgrain Florals

Today's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches is courtesy of Judy Rozema.  I took the opportunity to try out some new-to-me stamps from The Ton to come up with this card.



The flowers and leaves are from Floral Bits and Floral Bits 2 and the woodgrain is from Buildable Woodgrain.  I stamped using Altenew inks and made a floral arrangement on a stitched die-cut circle cut from Cement cardstock.


The sentiment is from one of the Floral Bits stamp sets and I finished the card with some Nuvo Jewel Drops.  These flowers are so easy to line up to stamp.

Thanks for visiting.  The DT have some gorgeous cards so I hope you'll check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Floral Bits, Floral Bits 2, Buildable Woodgrain (The Ton)
Ink:  Green Fields set, Golden Sunset set, Gentleman's Gray set, Pocketful of Sunshine set (Altenew) Obsidian
Cardstock:  White, Black, Cement (MFT)
Dies:  Floral Bits, Floral Bits 2 (The Ton), Stitched Circles (Lil Inkers)
Accessories:  Nuvo Jewel Drops

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Florals, woodgrain, AND grey??!! day MADE!
=]

Dawn T said...

Fantastic design Karren. Love the woodgrain with the florals on the grey circle. Very inspiring

Barb Ghig said...

This floral set is so pretty and I love your color palette, Karren! I also love all the texture you created with the woodgrain panel...Another really stunning card, my friend!

Linda Callahan said...

These flowers are so pretty! And I love the yellow with the gray background!

Nora Noll said...

Those flowers are so pretty!! I love the orange/yellow combination with the wood grain paper. Great design!

Kim S said...

Beautiful flowers! The gray and the woodgrain behind them really accent them!

Judy Rozema said...

Love the sunny florals against that awesome woodgrain!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card <3

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card Karren! I just love those gorgeous flowers! The colour pops against the grey! New stamps are always fun to play with!