Friday 26 June 2020

Flower Shop


Hi.  It's time for another challenge from the team at Fusion and we've gone with a summery theme for our inspiration this time.  Here's my card:



I decided to play with the summery colors in the photo to come up with my flower shop card.  This is an older My Monthly Hero Kit and the first time I've used it.  I stamped and colored a lot of the images before die-cutting and arranging onto the shop front.

From there, I adhered them onto a Desert Storm card base and added the sentiment in the middle.  Very simple card.


Thanks for visiting.  The design team have created wonderful cards as always so I hope you'll check then out.



Products used:

Stamps:  MMH Jan 2019 (Hero Arts), Happy Birds (WPlus9)
Ink:  Extreme Black (MFT)
Cardstock:  Desert Storm, X-Press It
Dies:  MMH Jan 2019 (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It worked, beautifully!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Your flower shop is so pretty, Karren! I love how you played with the color palette, too...your Copic coloring is always fabulous!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweetest little flower shop ever~I need to take my set out like this and get it inky! Adorable card! So glad your shop is not selling those you know what kind of plants!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE your coloring and the little scene you created rocks. I think I might need this set!!