It's time for a new challenge at Fusion and this time I created a fusion to come up with this card:
The poppies were already stamped and I didn't keep a record of which inks I used, but it would have been Altenew inks. I adhered the flowers to a white card base with foam tape and added a few leaves.
I thought the sketch looked like a film strip so pulled out all my film strip dies, but they were too small to run together so I decided to cut each film strip apart and arrange them haphazardly over the flowers with a bit of liquid glue. I finished with a sentiment from another poppy stamp set.
Stamps: Poppy Wishes (The Ton), Delicate Pretty Poppies (MFT)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Altenew inks
Cardstock: White, Black
Dies: Poppy Wishes (The Ton), Film Pair (Hero Arts)