Thursday 12 May 2022

Just For You

 Hi and welcome to a new challenge from the team at Freshly Made Sketches where Amy O’Neill is this week’s hostess. I’m going to call this my Covid card because I tested positive last Friday and it took me 2 days to make this card because my head wasn’t functioning properly!


I stamped the grid background stamp with Fog ink onto the card base. The main stamp set I used was a NBUS set that was the first one I grabbed.


There’s not much else to say about the card so I’m going to leave it here as I’m still not feeling great.  Please head over to check out the cards made by the rest of the team.

Thanks for visiting.

Products Used:

Stamps:  Just For You (Altenew), Grid Play BG (SSS)
Ink:  Fog, Versafine Onyx Black, Martian Terrain set, Green Fields set (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Gold Foil
Dies:  Just for You (Altenew), Fishtail Flags Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren 

9 comments:

Kris said...

Karen,this card is so lovely. The flower and the paper make it. Kris from Iowa

I Card Everyone said...

This gorgeous bloom is on my list, Karren! You've just shown me why - so beautiful in these corals!
=]

Jeanne H said...

A beautiful card, Karren. Hope you feel better quickly.

Jen Brum said...

Just love this card Karren! That flower is so beautiful! The colours are fabulous! Love the background and the gold peeking out behind the flag! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Linda Callahan said...

That is one gorgeous flower! Sure hope you are getting better every day!

marilyn said...

Fabulously elegant card! Amazed you can do something so lovely when you're not feelin well... Wishing you brighter days ahead!

Dawn T said...

such an elegant card. Sorry to hear you got the virus... hope you are getting better.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card! Love that big, beautiful bloom and grided background!

Amy O said...

Leave it to you to still make beautiful cards even while sick with Covid! I love this gorgeous bloom!