Thursday 5 May 2022

Hey There

 Hi!  I'm here with a quick post for the latest Freshly Made Sketch challenge where our hostess this week is Cecile Ribon.  Here's my card:



There is no stamping on this card.  I did some ink smooshing with Salvaged Patina Distress Ink on a white card base and then added some triangles die-cut from some patina patterned paper.  I finished with a hot-foiled and die-cut sentiment.
I hope you'll check out how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch.  Thanks for dropping by.

Products used:

Ink:  Salvaged Patina Distress Ink
Cardstock:  White, Patina (Craft Consortium)
Dies:  Hey There Combo (Waffle Flower), Triangle Pattern Builder (Neat & Tangled)
Accessories:  Black foil

Cheers
Karren


6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cool! I love your foiled sentiment and those gorgeous triangles!

Dawn T said...

what a fabulous card Karren. The foiled sentiment is really awesome.

I Card Everyone said...

I have got to get my hands on some of that black foil!
Karren, you have really done a gorgeous example of 'artsy' today! I love it!
=]

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so fabulous! I just love it! Those triangles are so amazing! I need you to teach me how to hot foil! I think I should come and learn in person!!!

Jen Timko said...

This abstract look is SOOO cool. The hot foil sentiment is perfect.

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally in love with your abstract take on the sketch, Karren! It's absolutely brilliant!