Wednesday 28 December 2022

Dainty Rings

 Hi!  Despite my intentions of cranking out heaps of cards while I was off work over the holiday period, I have actually not spent a lot of time in my craft room as I de-stress from the year that was.  But this morning I wanted to make a card for the Altenew Year in Review challenge and came up with this card using the March challenge photo.


I have so many Altenew floral sets that I didn't know where to start but as I was flipping through them, I came across this Dainty Bouquet set and thought it would work well with the colours.  To give the card a bit of added interest, I hot foiled the dainty rings onto the background, overlapping three of the rings.  I stacked the floral image with three other die-cut white layers for depth and added a gold-embossed sentiment.


I mounted the panel onto a light gray card base and finished with some enamel dots from the Pocketful of Sunshine set.

Thanks so much for visiting.

 
Products used:

Stamps:  Dainty Bouquet, Many Thanks (Altenew)
Ink:  Limestone, Buttermilk, Pumpkin Pie, Sea Forest, Mangrove Root (Altenew), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, Fog (SSS)
Dies:  Dainty Bouquet, Fine Rings:  Circles (Altenew)
Accessories:  Driftwood Hot Foil, Gold EP, Pocketful of Sunshine Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Karren! Love the hot oiled rings!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely stunning, Karren!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful done, Karren! Wonderful card!

me gusta zellulose said...

Really, really beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is exquisite Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Annette Gordon said...

I haven't used this set in awhile. Your card has inspired me to take it out again. What a lovey card! STUNNING!