Monday 2 January 2023

To The Birthday Chick

 Hi!  I'm here with a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Stamps.  I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes theme at Krafty Chicks and the AAA Birthday Challenge.


When I saw the sketch, I thought of the adorable Birdie Brown set "Birthday Chicks".  I stamped, coloured and die-cut some of the images, matching colours with the strip of patterned paper I'd chosen for the left hand panel.  I added white gel pen details to the birthday hats and black gel pen to the chicks' eyes.  The sentiment was white-embossed onto some Summer Splash cardstock and die-cut with a slanted sentiment strip die.



Thanks for visiting!







Products used:

Stamps:  Birthday Chicks (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Limelight, Summer Splash, Party Patterns (MFT)
Dies:  Birthday Chicks (MFT), Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, white gel pen, black gel pen

Cheers
Karren

10 comments:

Valérie said...

AWww... This is adorable Karren! I love your little chicks and the CAS design. Thank you for sharing your cute creation at AAA Birthday! Happy New Year and hope to see you again in 2023 at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting! Hugs, Valérie

I Card Everyone said...

I just love it when you get these darling chicks out for a play, Karren!! They just get cuter all the time!
=]

Bobby said...

So cute, Karren.

Tracy Grauer said...

I love your chick card! So adorable!

Cat said...

Super sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, Karren! Happy New Year!

kiwimeskreations said...

What cuties those chicks are, and you have coloured and presented them so beautifully Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

Cuteness overload here! This is adorable!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card with those cute chicks. Love it.

Helen said...

Super cute card - love the strip of striped paper.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT