Thursday 2 February 2023

Hello Kitty

 Hi and welcome. Today’s card uses the latest sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Jen Mitchell.


For my card I coloured up some images from a NBUS set by MFT Stamps. The sentiment is also from a NBUS set and stamped with inks to match the cat and yarn.




Thanks so much for visiting. Please head over and check out the fabulous cards made by the team.



Products Used:

Stamps:  Catitude (MFT), Sentiments Squared (The Greetery)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versafine Onyx Black, Twilight, Cranberry Fizz (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Floor to Ceiling (MFT)
Dies:  Sentiments Squared (The Greetery)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the brick wall, Karren - and of course this darling kitty with his ball of yarn! HELLO adorable!
=]

Judy Rozema said...

That HELLO font is super cool. I love this card. I think the brick wall is genius and the kitty and yard are adorable.

Amy O said...

This little guy is adorable! I love how you've paired him with the brick wall and that cool sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute!

Jen Brum said...

This is just too cute! I love that little kitty and the ball of yarn! That sentiment looks amazing too!

kiwimeskreations said...

a relatively simple sketch, and you have used it to purr-fection on this fabulous card Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

Well hello Cutie! Adorable card!

Nancy said...

This is really darling, Karren! I had to come by and check out the amazing letters too! Awesome card!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so cute! I love the two-tone sentiment and the adorable kitty.

Jen Timko said...

I love this kitty! What a sweet card (and that sentiment is so cool).

Ida said...

Super cute and you can't go wrong with a kitty image in my book!