Friday 5 May 2023

Mother's Day Bouquet

 Hi and welcome to another challenge from the team at Tic Tac Toe.  This week, I've gone straight down the middle of Rosanne's board with Flower-Dry Emboss-Diagonal to come up with this Mother's Day card for my mum.


Once again, I pulled out the Be Bold Blooms dies - I can totally see how addictive these can become!  I arranged the florals in a pleasing pattern and used Press n Seal to hold it all together while I worked on the rest of the card.  The bottom panel is dry-embossed and cut on a diagonal before being adhered to the card base.  I then gold heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of white and adhered that.  I then added a gold foil strip along with the flowers.


I finished with a die-cut gold heart.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the gorgeous creations by the rest of the design team.



Products used:  

Stamps:  KIS:  Mother (PTI)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Dark Indigo (PTI), Lavender Fields, Hot Fudge, Prickly Pear, Jellybean Green (MFT), gold foil
Dies:  Be Bold Blooms (Spellbinders), Blueprints 28 (MFT)
Accessories:  Gilded EP (Brutus Monroe), Four Petal Floral EF (Spellbinders)

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Karren! Your mum is going to love this!

Dawn T said...

a beautiful card Karren. Love that Die set.

Cindy H. said...

This is just so gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Karren. Love the slanted design with the Be Bold Blooms.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, My Goodness - any mother would be thrilled to receive this gorgeous bouquet, Karren!
=]

Jeanne H said...

Just a gorgeous card! Love the color and design.

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning Karren - love the blues you have used, and the gold touches add so much elegance
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A STUNNING card, love the blue flowers and great design.
Faith x

Rosanne Mulhern said...

I know I'm late commenting but I just couldn't pass this beautiful card up. The colors and textures are so rich and classic. This is absolutely gorgeous, Karren!