Thursday 4 May 2023

On The Couch

 Hi!  Linda Callahan is our hostess over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and I immediately saw a big TV screen in her sketch so I built my card around that.  (What that says about my boring life, I don't know...)


I used a MFT card kit for the elements in my card and I really wanted to add walls and a floor but also wanted to stay somewhat close to the sketch, so I left the background blank.



Thanks so much for visiting!  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the Design Team.

Products used:  

Stamps:  Picture Perfect Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Black, Gravel Gray, In the Buff, Amarena Cherry, Kraft (MFT), Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo (PTI), Dove (Concord & 9th)
Dies:  Movie Screen, Be Your Own Barista, Room Decor, Movies & Chill, Heads Up (MFT)

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think it says more about your brilliant mind! SO perfect for that Sketch - and a darling card for your husband, perhaps?
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Karren - love your 'take' on the sketch - so original, and the sentiment on the screen is perfect in these days of temporary relationships
Blessings
Maxine

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun and fantastic card Karren! I just love that living room setting! A big screen tv is the perfect idea for that upper panel! Love it!

Dawn T said...

Clever card Karren. It's delightful.

Linda Callahan said...

Come on now! This is brilliant! What a fabulous scene you created! Looks like it is straight off the set of Mad Men! (Loved that show!) Such an original - made my sketch look fabulous!

Jacquie Southas said...

I adore this sweet scene, Karren!

Jen Timko said...

Such a clever use of the sketch! Love this fun card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, how wonderful is this card, what a Super take on the sketch. Love it.
Faith x