Friday 8 September 2023

Inlaid Leaves

Welcome to the new challenge from the team at Tic Tac Toe. I went with ink-blending, die-cuts and leaves for my card.


I white-embossed the background stamp and ink-blended over it before due-cutting the Clustered Leaves die. I adhered the panel into a black card base and the popped up the positive image with foam tape. 

I finished with a foiled sentiment.



 

Thanks so much for visiting!

Products Used:

Stamps:  Birthday Word Block (Darkroom Door)
Ink:  Versamark, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies:  Clustered Leaves (SSS), Wonderful Sentiments Hot Foil and Dies (Pink Fresh)
Accessories:  White EP, Black Hot Foil




6 comments:

Jeanie Stark said...

I love everything about your card..especially the ink blending! This card looks so cool. I love how you inlaid the die cut. You created a fun board this week for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your camouflaged leaf branch, this is lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, that black base gives just the right amount of contrast to make your pretty leafy branch pop! What a fun cover stamp!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the leaves in disguise. Beautiful colours too. x

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Karren. Just a cool card.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my I love this! So unique and creative!