Friday, 14 August 2026

Butterfly Note

Welcome to a new board over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  This time I went with the right diagonal - insects/gems/free to come up with this card.


Onto a white card base I added the teal cover plate.  I then used foam squares to pop up the pre-foiled and stenciled butterflies.  In keeping with the challenge, I added black gems for their bodies.


Finally I finished with a die-cut and stacked sentiment cut from dark blue cardstock.  A pretty simple and quick-to-make card.  

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you head on over to the challenge and give it a go.






Products used:

Ink: Blue Suede Shoes, Dress Blues, Sea Glass, Utown, All that Jazz, Daydream Black Jack (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock: White, Teal Cave, Desert Night (Altenew)
Dies: Striped Sentiment Strip (MFT), Just a Note Posh Script (Memory Box), Small Butterflies hot foil and dies (Pink Fresh)
Accessories: Silver hot foil, Small Butterflies stencils (Pink Fresh), Black Gem Stickers (Honey Bee Stamps)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


2 comments:

Jeanie Stark said...

I love your card! The colors are absolutely stunning!!! The butterflies are just beautiful and really stand out!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Karren. Love the colour and the butterflies are delightful