Friday, 11 September 2026

Good Things

It's time for another challenger over at Tic Tac Toe and this time I went down the left column:  Woodgrain/Ink-blending/Metal Embellishment.


The woodgrain came from a Tim Holtz live that I watched and had to immediately order and replicate.   I had it sitting in the embossing folder waiting for the time to use it and so this card was fairly easy to pull together.  

I used Stamperia Gardens of Time patterned paper and ephemera for the rest of the card.  The tag was die-cut twice and stacked, slightly offset.  I also added some screw head brads for the metal element.

On all the pieces, except the ephemera, I added some ink-blending with Walnut Stain distress ink.


Thanks for visiting!





Products used:

Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Cardstock:Dark Chocolate (Altenew), Gardens of Time Junk Journal and patterned paper (Stamperia)
Dies: Tag Sale #5 (PTI)
Accessories: Screw head brads, baker's twine, Lumber EF (Tim Holtz)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


No comments: