Friday, 11 September 2026

Good Things

It's time for another challenger over at Tic Tac Toe and this time I went down the left column:  Woodgrain/Ink-blending/Metal Embellishment.


The woodgrain came from a Tim Holtz live that I watched and had to immediately order and replicate.   I had it sitting in the embossing folder waiting for the time to use it and so this card was fairly easy to pull together.  

I used Stamperia Gardens of Time patterned paper and ephemera for the rest of the card.  The tag was die-cut twice and stacked, slightly offset.  I also added some screw head brads for the metal element.

On all the pieces, except the ephemera, I added some ink-blending with Walnut Stain distress ink.


Thanks for visiting!





Products used:

Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Cardstock:Dark Chocolate (Altenew), Gardens of Time Junk Journal and patterned paper (Stamperia)
Dies: Tag Sale #5 (PTI)
Accessories: Screw head brads, baker's twine, Lumber EF (Tim Holtz)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Karren.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! All your elements have come together so beautifully. Love the distress inking and your sentiment is perfect xxx

Cindy Beach said...

Yes, bring out those brads! A great design, Karren, I love those pretty papers and the distressed look.