Thursday 13 August 2020

Stay Awesome

 Hi!  It's time for another challenge from the team at Freshly Made Sketches and this week our hostess is Jen Brum.  She has given us an angled sketch to play with and here's what I came up with:

Angled panels always give me fits so I went looking for something in my stash that wasn't so obviously an angle and came up with this die which I adhered over a panel of Altenew washi tape.

I finished with a simple sentiment and some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thanks for visiting.  Please check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the DT.




Products used:

Stamps: Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Extreme Black (MFT)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Ring Collage (Poppystamps)
Accessories:  Nebula Washi Tape (Altenew), Nuvo Crystal Drops

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

Amy O said...

What a perfect and creative way to handle that challenging angle component! I'm with you -- I always have a difficult time getting everything cut straight and lined up correctly with slanted elements.

I Card Everyone said...

VERY clever way to accomplish that angle, Karren! such a cool die, and fabulous idea to add that washi to shine through!
=]

Dawn T said...

Very clever Karren. Love the colours behind your die cut.

Linda Callahan said...

That is a fabulous die! Very cool design!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a clever take on the sketch, Karren! I love how you included that fabulous Washi tape and simple sentiment, too..they're perfect with the pattern on the die-cut!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just amazing Karren! I love that die-cut and the washi underneath is ingenious! So awesome!!!

Judy Rozema said...

This is so awesome!! I love the trendy look it has! That die is perfect, and what a great way to use the washi! I love it.

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally wowed by this super creative take on the sketch, Karren! What a clever idea for the diagonal.

Kim S said...

Fun!! I love the rich colors you put behind it!