Friday 8 January 2021

Gray Roses

 Hi and welcome to our first Fusion challenge of the year.  This time I only played with the sketch to come up with this card:



This card was pretty simple to make, thanks to washi tape which was used for the vertical elements.  The roses were stamped and die-cute with the matching dies and the sentiment was embossed with gold onto black.

Here's a shot showing the gold washi tape in a better light.




Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Stamps:  Antique Roses, Many Thanks (Altenew)
Ink:  Rock Collection set, Nature's Wonders set (Altenew), Versamark
Cardstock:  Fog (SSS), White, Washi tape
Dies:  Antique Roses (Altenew)
Accessories:  Gold EP

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful and elegant! I love the gold. - perfect accent to those fab flowers!

Dawn T said...

Very elegant Karren

Barb Ghig said...

I would have never thought of gray roses, but they are absolutely gorgeous, Karren! I love the washi tape that you chose for the vertical elements, too! xx

Claire said...

Stunning card Karren - whenever I pop by your blog I always think we have a similar taste in stamps. I tried to get those roses recently from Altenew but had to settle for some thing else instead in the sale (including the gold shiny washi tape!

Kim S said...

You've created such amazing dimension in those flowers. They are lovely with the bold black/white and the gold.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning design, Karren! Stunning, modern and so classy too!