Thursday 28 January 2021

Speckled Note

 Welcome to a new sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Jen Brum.  Jen has a wonderful sketch and this is the card I made.




My main focus on this card is the gorgeous CTMH patterned paper.  I die-cut a frame using two rectangle dies and adhered it to a white card base.  I then stamped the sentiment in the negative space.

The flowers were already stamped and left over from an earlier project so this card was pretty quick to put together.


Thanks for visiting!  The DT have created gorgeous cards, as usual, so I hope you'll check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Life is Awesome (Altenew), Opposites Attract (The Greetery)
Ink:  Summer Afternoon, Tropical Forest sets (Altenew), Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Serenity patterned paper (CTMH)
Dies:  Life is Awesome (Altenew), Stitched Rectangle Stax, Inside/Out Rectangle Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Amy O said...

I do love those beautiful flowers and I love how they pop against that pretty dsp! Gorgeous card, Karren!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the yellow with the deep blue! Beautiful!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just gorgeous Karren! I love those yellow flowers! They look amazing against that background! Love that sentiment too! So cheery!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, adore the yellow flowers that pop against the denim background. Great job with the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Karren! I love the yellow blooms and bold sentiment...especially with the fabulous DSP in the background! As always, you've done an amazing job with the sketch!

Cécile RIBON said...

This patterned paper is absolutely gorgeous, indeed. It makes the perfect background for those pretty flowers.