Thursday 4 February 2021

Hello Wreath

 Hi and welcome!  I have the pleasure of being the sketch hostess over at Freshly Made Sketches this week so I hope you like my sketch.  Here's the card I made:




This card uses a whole lot of products from The Greetery.  I made this over Christmas so can't fully remember all the details but I'll do my best.  The card base was white-embossed with the Rustic Linen background stamp by Altenew.  From there I die-cut the centre elements and backed them with some pearlescent vellum.  The flowers and foliage were stamped and arranged along the left hand curve of the circular element.

The Hello was stamped and die-cut with the matching die and finally I gave the flowers and sentiment a liberal coating of clear sparkle pen.




Please head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have done with my sketch.  They're amazing!


Products used:

Stamps:  Hoop Wreath, Opposites Attract (The Greetery), Rustic Linen (Altenew)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Martian Terrain set, Green Fields set, Enchanted Garden set, Moon Rock, Espresso (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Pearlescent Vellum (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  Hoop Wreath, Opposites Attract, Hoop & Fringe, Catching Snowflakes (The Greetery)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, White EP

Cheers
Karren



8 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Fabulous sketch and fabulous card Karren! The embossed card base adds so much interest to this pretty wreath.

I Card Everyone said...

Karren I love your Sketch - and your card! I've always wondered which came first?
FMS might fill the gap left in my week since we've said goodbye at CTS!
=]

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Karren. Great take on the sketch.

Karen Day said...

I'm loving seeing all your creations with products from The Greetery! This one's gorgeous!

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love that center diecut! So pretty surrounded by the flowers! And thanks for a great sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome sketch and gorgeous card, Karren! I love how you paired the stamps and dies from different sets and your color palette is so pretty! I think I need to do some more shopping at the Greetery :)

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous! I never thought to emboss a background stamp (duh!) but I love how it looks. I thought it was an embossing folder! And the pearlescent vellum is a really nice look with the pretty florals.

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous card Karren! I love that beautiful diecut and the flowers! The pearlescent vellum is perfect! Gives it the perfect shimmer! Thanks for a great sketch this week!