Thursday 28 October 2021

Elf Trio

Hi!  Jennifer Timko created this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and as soon as I saw the trio of squares, I knew what I wanted to do.  So I took some time and just coloured and this is the result.


I arranged the three stamps and sentiment in my Misti and stamped them all at once onto a strip of X-Press It cardstock.  I then chose the colour scheme I wanted and spent some time colouring.  I did intend the pink to be a bit lighter but it's all good.  Once I was finished colouring, I adhered the panel to a card base of Blu Raspberry cardstock.



I finished by adding some clear Stickles to the pink ornament and the reindeer's nose.
 


Thanks for visiting!  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.


Stamps:  Christmas SELFies (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.)
Cardstock:  Blu Raspberry (MFT), X-Press It
Accessories:  Copics, Stickles

Cheers
Karren




6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I too had a little time with these magical little elves this week! But you've found the perfect way to arrange them on your darling slimline card! Your coloring? Elfin magic, I'm telling you!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

When I grow up, I want to learn how to color with Copic markers just like you, Karren! Absolutely adorable slimline card...I love it!
My apologies for not visiting for such a long time...I hope you are doing well ~ xx

Dawn T said...

Too cute Karren. Love the images you chose for your selfies.

Linda Callahan said...

You bring all these sweet elves to life with your fabulous coloring! Wonderful holiday card!

Jen Timko said...

Just so stinking cute! I love this trio of fun!

Kim S said...

What a wonderful trio of little scenes! Absolutely charming!