Friday 29 October 2021

Pink Thank You

 Hi!  It's time for a new Fusion challenge and I created a fusion this week to come up with this card:


Whenever I see a typewriter image, I'm always drawn to my SugarPea Designs stamp and die set.  I love the wee typewriter and this time I used pink, cream and black from the photo to create my typewriter.  I adhered it with foam tape to a black die-cut circle and then prepared my card base.  Onto the cream base I added the pink panels onto which I'd heat-embossed the sentiment and then run through with an embossing folder to provide some texture.


I finished with some clear sparkle pen on the heart and inside of the typewriter.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the rest of the DT cards.


Products used:

Stamps:  You're My Type (SugarPea Designs), Thank You (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  Cream (SSS), Bubblegum, Black Licorice (MFT)
Dies:  You're My Type (SugarPea Designs)
Accessories:  Clear EP, Tasteful Texture EF (SU), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

SO pretty in pink!
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Such an adorable stamp set! I couldn't believe I didn't have a single typewriter stamp in my stash and had to resort to Google images. :-)

Dawn T said...

so sweet Karren. A gorgeous card. Love that pink typewriter

Linda Callahan said...

This was such a fun challenge - love the sweet typewriter and all the pink!

Barb Ghig said...

I LOVE your little pink typewriter, Karren...wish I had one in my office :) Great idea to add texture with your EF, too...it works really well with the font on your greeting! xx