Friday 12 November 2021

Sparkly Snowflake

Hi and welcome to the second-to-last Fusion challenge for the year.  Today I chose to primarily play along with the sketch but also pulled in a couple of colours from the photo.
 

There's lots of glitter paper on this card so it's very sparkly!  To make this card, I die-cut the silver glitter panel first using the Circle Trio Shaker dies and then used those cut-outs to position the snowflake die on the white panel.  The snowflake die cuts out the snowflake from the main panel leaving behind the negative space which is a cool look.  I then cut the outer frame circle 9 times and stacked three together to create three circles.

I stamped the sentiment and then assembled the card, placing some blue sparkle paper behind the snowflake cut-outs.



Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Stamps:  Merry Mistletoe (SSS/Avery Elle)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Silver Sparkle, Blue Sparkle (MFT)
Dies:  Circle Trio Shaker (MFT), Christmas Circle Cutouts (Impression Obsession)


7 comments:

Amy O said...

A sparkly beauty! I love the pop of blue!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome take on the sketch, Karren! I love all the sparkle and your mixed font on the sentiment ~ xx

Jen Mitchell said...

I love all this sparkle! Snowflakes always make me smile when they are on a card!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Karren. What a lovely card. The sparkle is perfect.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I do love snowflakes - especially when sparkle is involved! SO pretty!

Tristan said...

Love all that sparkly goodness on your card Karen.

Cindy Beach said...

I love this crisp and sparkly card, the blue is beautiful! I was so glad to 'see' you at Dawn's live, Karren!