Thursday 4 November 2021

Circle Thanks

Welcome to my blog!  It's time for another Freshly Made Sketches challenge where this week our hostess is Jen Mitchell.  She has given us lots of layers to play with.


My card didn't photograph well - I think it might have been the foiling but trust me, it's white!  I hot-foiled some silver foil onto a panel using the Slimline Confetti die and added that to a white card base.

The "thanks" die doesn't cut the outside edge, so I took a slightly larger circle die and taped them together before die-cutting three times from white cardstock.  I then stacked them together and added it to my card.



And that's it!  Thanks so much for visiting.  Please head over and check out the DT cards.




Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Silver Hot Foil
Dies;  Circled Greetings:  Thanks (Altenew), Infinity Circle Dies (Hero Arts), Infinity Rectangle Dies (Hero Arts), Slimline Confetti (Spellbinders)




 




7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A really lovely way to say thanks, Karren!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

The only foil I have in my house is the aluminum foil in the kitchen! This is such a beautiful classy card! Love it!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Karren. So elegant.

Jen Mitchell said...

What an amazing job you did positioning the circle die to surround the thanks die so perfectly. The things we do for a card!!

Jen Brum said...

Oh!!! This makes my white card loving heart soooo happy! It's gorgeous! Love the foiling too! Wow!

Jen Timko said...

Getting a photo of a white card with anything shiny is impossible. I have given up on it. But you captured the awesomeness of it perfectly. Wonderful card!

Barb Ghig said...

Oooh, I love all the shimmer you created with your foiling and how you stacked your sentiment to add dimension...Another fabulous card, Karren ~ xx