Monday 27 December 2021

Jukebox

 Hi!  The blog has been a bit quiet this last week or two as my design teams are on a break and so am I!  Hopefully, I'll feel inspired to create just for the fun of it.

This card was made using both the photo and the sketch at SugarPea Designs.  And can I say, it took forever to pull together!  I started this a week ago by putting together the jukebox and it just didn't look right - maybe because the body is white and I've never seen a white jukebox?  Anyways, I persevered and created this simple card.


To try and tone down the white and give it some dimension, I added some subtle shading with gray Copic markers, but it's hard to see in the phot.

The card base is white, with a panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock, embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  The sentiment is white-embossed onto black and the jukebox is popped up on foam tape.

To finish the card, I added some enamel dots from Altenew to match the pink and teal colours.




Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Jukebox Jive (Sugarpea Designs)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, Caribbean Sea, Ripe Raspberry (MFT), Dove (C+9)
Dies:  Rock n Roll Jukebox (Sugarpea Designs)

Cheers
Karren

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Well I am glad you persevered! This is funky and fun!