Thursday 27 April 2023

Purple Flowers

 Hi and welcome to a new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Narelle Farrigia. I took a very slight deviation from her sketch to come up with my card.


Thanks to fellow teamie Jen Brum, I had to add the Be Bold Bloom dies to my collection and this is their first outing.  I created an arrangement that sort of looks like the sketch and adhered it to a die-cut dome.  Onto a white card base I added a panel due-cut with the Stitched Ironworks due for some added interest. 


I then hot-foiled a sentiment onto black card and die-cut it with a stitched die.

Thanks so much for visiting. I hope you’ll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black, Purple Rain, Lavender Fields, Jellybean Green (MFT), Sage (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  Be Bold Blooms, More Sentiments Hot Foil (Spellbinders), Stitched Dome Stax, Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Stitched Ironworks BG (WPlus9)
Accessories:  Silver hot foil

Cheers
Karren



12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A VERY beautiful deviation, I might add! Now these are blues even I can live with, Karren!
BLUE-tiful! [I know you called them purple, but I'm seeing Periwinkle Blue!]
=]

Bobby said...

So pretty, Karren.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Karren - the blues are gorgeous together and your flowers so beautifully arranged - great use of the sketch
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, this is terrific!

Dawn T said...

great look and take on the sketch Karren. I think I need that die set. Your card is incredible.

Judy Rozema said...

Totally love this for the sketch! I've been too skeered to get mine out, but I think I might soon! Love your colors.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so beautiful Karren! I love those blooms and the colours you've chosen! You'll soon be doing every card with the blooms!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh those blooms are beautiful in blue! And I love that embossed background as well!

Jacquie Southas said...

So pretty! You and Jen are making it hard to ignore this die set. LOL

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I adore this! I love your take on the sketch - you always come up with the perfect dies and images for these challenges.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous all-blue take on the sketch, Karren! These colors are absolutely delightful!

lichazul said...

I love flowers🤩🤩🤩 gorgeous card 👏👏
Happy day