Friday 16 February 2024

Striped Blossom

Hi all and welcome to a new board over at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  I've chosen the bottom row Flowers-Dots/Stripes-Green for this in-your-face card!

 

I have been forcing myself to branch out colour-wise with my cards and the use of the Colour Cubes is really helping me because there is no way on earth I would have chosen to work with this palette myself!  I really, really don't like the fuschia/orchid colour so to use it was a real challenge.  This isn't my favourite card but it's not horrible so I can live with that.


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll head over to the challenge and have a go yourself!




Products used:

Stamps:  Assorted Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Midnight, Tidepool, Fig, Grape (C&9), Tropical Teal (PTI)
Dies:  Cherry Blossom (Honey Bee Stamps), Embossed Edge Circles (Kat Scrappiness), Slim Stripes (Pink Fresh), Herringbone Parquet (The Greetery)
Accessories:  White EP

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I admire those color cubes every time I see them, Karren! It sure is a great way to push oneself out of their comfort zone - and look how pretty that is!
I just borrowed that parquet die from Marcia - how were you able to get the etched details so well impressed?
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card Karren!