The background die is also NBUS and I stacked it two high to give a bit more dimension. The foiled sentiment was already made so I just had to adhere it to the card and call it done.
Thanks for visiting! Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team - most of which seemed to have a floral thing going!
Products used:
Stamps: Flower Centres 3 (Elizabeth Craft Design)
Ink: Alpine Aster, Crystal Violet, Indigo Skies, Parrot, Maple Yellow (Altenew)
Cardstock: White, Sour Apple, Daffodil, Wild Wisteria, Purple Rain (MFT)
Dies: Columbine (Elizabeth Craft Design), Decorative Lattice, Hexi-Gem Sentiments hot foil (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Copper hot foil
Cheers
Karren
If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me



2 comments:
Beautiful card Karren. Love the pretty flowers and your arrangement. The trellis die cut is perfect with them.
Karren, your shaping, blending, stacking and color choices came together beautifully and so perfectly for our sketch! WOW such a gorgeous card!
=]
Post a Comment