Today's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Judy Rozema and is a fun one with lots of ways to go. I went with a scene card, leaving the top part as the sky.
I die-cut everything from white cardstock and ink-blended with Distress Inks. The sentiment was already foiled and didn't look right in the same position as on the sketch so I took a bit of artistic licence and moved it.
Products used:
Ink: Scattered Straw, Rustic Wilderness, Lost Shadow, Rusty Hinge, Antique Linen, Speckled Egg, Peeled Paint, Scorched Timber, Forest Moss, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Uncharted Mariner, Gathered Twigs Distress Inks
Cardstock: White, Black
Dies: On the Farm (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait (Lawn Fawn), Hexi-Gem Sentiments Hot Foil and Die (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Gold Hot Foil
Cheers
Karren
If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me



8 comments:
Oh, Karren! I want to LIVE in your scene! SO sweet!
=]
Love this!!! It is so cute and fun, and has me itching to use these dies myself... which literally just arrived last week!
Delightful Karren. Gorgeous scene.
This is the perfect scene card! I just love that farm! It's beautiful!
Oh! This is such a lovely farm scene. Every detail is just perfect
I absolutely LOVE this!! It’s such a beautiful little scene! I’m with Michele - I want to live there!
That is such a sweet scene you created. The serenity of it all is perfect for a CAS design. Blessings!
What a beautiful and serene looking scene card! The shading and inkblending are amazing!
Post a Comment