Saturday 18 October 2014

Friend

For my second card today, I used the colors from Just Us Girls and the sketch from Pals Paper Arts.


I'm trying to get some Copic practice after completing the recent Online Card Class.  I bought a few digis from Saturated Canary to practice coloring people and this is one I colored tonight using the colors from Just Us Girls.

I went with a purple and black background and some stitched mats to create a bit of interest.  The sentiment was white-embossed on the black panel.

PPA224 Oct 16

Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches), Saturated Canary digi
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, X-pressit
Accessories:  Copics, Lil Inkers Stitched Mats Rectangles, white EP

Cheers
Karren

12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Looks like you got an A+ in that Copics class! Beautifully done!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty Karren! I love your coloring...you did a fab job with the copics and the colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

Wow...you did an exceptional job coloring this Karren...Love your card! I scrolled throughout your blog and all of the last 12 or so cards are all fantastic....you are so very talented and we so appreciate you joining us at Just Us Girls!

Patrice said...

This is such a lovely card Karren - gorgeous colouring of a cute little image. Love that vibrant purple!

Jen Mitchell said...

Nice job on that sweet girl Karren! I agree with Linda - A+ to you! I've given up trying to fit in time to watch the videos until I'm on vacation in November.

Dawn Tidd said...

Beautiful card, Karren! I love the colors and that bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Greta said...

Your coloring is lovely, Karren! Such a cute card!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love the way you incorporated the Jugs colours on this really pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just us Girls.

Ellen said...

Ooooh, so lovely! I love this stamp, the card is perfect!
Have a nice sunday with a lot of sunshine!
Hugs from Ellen

Susan Itell said...

Your coloring is amazing...way to rock the challenge!

Cindy Hall said...

I love the image and sentiment, Karren, and your coloring is awesome! You're a very quick learner! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Becca Cruger said...

What a cute little image and great coloring job!