Friday 31 August 2018

Get Well Daisy

It's Fusion time!  For this challenge, we've gone for a gorgeous daisy photo and the sketch allows for lots of creativity. 


For my card, I took elements of both the sketch and the photo and made a get well card.


I stamped the daisy image and colored it using the techniques I learned in the free Kit and Clowder class.  I then die-cut the daisy and set it to one side while I worked on the rest of my card.

I took a strip of black and white striped paper and adhered that down the left side of a white card base.  Then I stamped the sentiment before adding the daisy with foam tape.



Finally I added some clear crystals, painted the centre of the flower with sparkle pen and called it done.


I'm going to link this up to the Anything Goes challenges at both 4 Crafty Chicks and Simon Says Stamp.


Play Badge

Products used:

Stamps:  Daisy and Bugs (Hero Arts), Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  London Fog (Memento), Extreme Black (MFT)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, B&W Stripes (MFT)
Dies:  Daisy and Bugs (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Crystals

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

It is all about those mad coloring skills of yours! Gorgeous flower!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous! she loves it! LOve the stripes! and thanks for giving the nudge to color another daisy! xx
=]

Dawn T said...

this is totally awesome. What beautiful colouring on your daisy

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Karren, such a perfect CAS beauty! Jo x

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous! Love those bold stripes with the daisy as an accent. And your coloring is, as always, amazing!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I love how you colored this gorgeous daisy, Karren! You did such an amazing job with highlights and the clear crystals are the perfect touch! Love your horizontal stripes on the border, too!