Monday 24 September 2018

Here for You

Hi and welcome!  Today's card is for the latest sketch at MFT Stamps.  Normally, I shy away from diagonal panels, but I decided to challenge myself to come up with a card and here it is:




Apologies for the over-exposed photo.  The sun was streaming into my craft room and light tent when I took this photo.

I was also inspired by the autumn tones and pumpkins in the photo challenge at Just Us Girls.

The images were stamped and colored with Copics and then cut out with my Scan n Cut.  Onto a white card base, I adhered the patterned paper, then two panels die-cut with the Stitched Scallop Edges die.  These panels were popped up on foam tape.

The rectangular panel was cut from the Stitched Rectangle Stax die set and the images were then added - some with foam tape and some without.

The sentiment was (very carefully) stamped with Extreme Black ink onto the finished card and at the end, I decided to add some Nuvo Jew Drops in the orange shade.

Thanks for visiting!




Products used:

Stamps:  Fall Friends, Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Extreme Black (MFT)
Cardstock:  White, No Line Coloring (MFT), Farm Fresh Gingham (MFT)
Dies:  Stitched Scallop Edges, Stitched Rectangle Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Nuvo Jewel Drops

Cheers
Karren

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Such an adorable image Karren. Beautifully coloured.

Linda Callahan said...

Cuteness overload happening here! Adorable and then some!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous Copic coloring, Karren...you make me want to take out my markers and ink up this set :) I also love how you used the scalloped borders and pretty gingham papers! Once again, you nailed it, my friend!!!