Thursday 1 October 2020

Say Cheese

 Hi!  I'm here with a card using the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, where our hostess this week is Jen Mitchell.  And Jen has given us a square sketch with some fun elements.


I have had this image colored up for over a year and decided to use it on today's card.  Originally I was going to do a gray background, but then decided a rainbow was in order so out came the patterned paper, which was adhered directly to the card base.  I then cut two panels to match the sketch and adhered them with foam tape on top of the rainbow panel.  

The polaroid image was added with more foam tape and I finished with a die-cut sentiment.



I can't tell you which Copics I used as it was too long ago.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll head over to the challenge blog and check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.



Products used:

Stamps: Picture Perfect (MFT)
Ink:  Extreme Black (MFT)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Party Patterns (MFT), X-Press It
Dies:  Precious Polaroids, #Captions (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren


12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable and then some! I love the bright happy stripes peeking through!

Cindy H. said...

Oh, I just love this sweet card! It's funny and so beautifully colored!

I Card Everyone said...

Karren Jen's Sketch is just perfect for your card, right? Wait, which came first - it's so fun!!
LOve those peeking stripes!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

I adore how clean & fresh this design is, Karren! The sweet pup & kitten polaroid are adorable and the rainbow stripe perfect!

lostinpaper said...

oh yes, the rainbow was such a fun choice, love love it Karren!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Karren! I love the soft pastels in your patterned papers and your beautiful Copic coloring on the kitty and pup...I think your polaroid pic creates a fabulous take on the sketch, as always!

dorsetdawndesigns said...

I love the selfie image and with the rainbow makes a stunning card
Dawn S x

Ida said...

Totally adorable card!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable. I love the rainbow stripe in the background and the two friends goofing around in the photo is priceless.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the little striped paper peeking out the back!!! FABULOUS design!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I love that image! I kinda wish my pets liked each other that much!!! Your colouring is gorgeous as always my friend!

Kim S said...

They are SO cute. I love them with the simple accent of the rainbow in the background - and that FUN sentiment.