Thursday 26 November 2020

Glittery Thanks

 Hi!  This is a quick post showcasing a quick card made for the latest Freshly Made Sketch challenge, where our hostess is Amy O'Neill.  I took a few liberties with the sketch - adjusting the dimensions of the elements but I hope you can still see the sketch.



I had about 15 minutes to make a card this last weekend so turned to dies and glitter cardstock for impact.  An embossing folder adds interest without clutter.



Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the DT.







Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black, Copper Sparkle, Green Apple Sparkle (MFT)
Dies:  Layering Leaves (Concord & 9th), Bold Thanks (Altenew)
Accessories:  Weathered EF (Taylored Expressions), Copper Penny Nuvo Drops, Apple Green Nuvo Drops

Cheers
Karren



8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Gorgeous sparkle! I had actually thought about using Christmas trees behind my deer, but they were too fat ha! I love what you did with the sketch.

Linda Callahan said...

Love that embossed background and sparkle always works! Pretty card!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. Love that thanks die... used it myself yesterday too.

Amy O said...

I love how you used the sketch and I love the pretty touches of sparkle and texture. Beautifully done, Karren!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Karren! Your leaves are so pretty and I love how they pop against the textured background! Love your die cut sentiment, too!

Kim S said...

So fresh - and so eye-catching with those fabulous stems and all of the glitter!!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so pretty Karren! I just love the sparkle! That sentiment stands out perfectly! I love how you said this is a "quick card"! I can't even imagine how long it would have taken me to do it!

Jen Timko said...

I was SOOO close to pulling out these leaves! I love that you did and used glitter! So awesome!