Friday 13 November 2020

Hydrangea Can

 I'm back with a new card for the latest Fusion challenge and we have a beautiful photo to inspire you.  I played solely with the photo this time.


I decided to try and replicate the centrepiece in the photo using the stamps I had to hand, which were all NBUS products from The Greetery.  I stamped all the elements then when I finished with the watering can, I over-stamped with Versamark ink and dusted on some bronze Perfect Pearls to give a lovely metallic sheen which you can see in the last photo.


I arranged the images and adhered them to a cream card base.  I then went about the sentiment.  I decided to keep it tone-one-tone and stacked three cream die-cut "thanks" words together before adhering them to the card.


Thanks for visiting.  The DT have some gorgeous cards, so I hope you'll check them out.



Products used:

Stamps:  Petite Eucalyptus, Budding Beauties:  Summer; Sprinkled with Kindness (The Greetery)
Ink:  Grass Fields, Fall Harves, Warm Gray sets (Altenew), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Cream
Dies:  Petite Eucalyptus, Budding Beauties:  Summer; Sprinkled with Kindness (The Greetery), Thanks (SSS)
Accessories:  Perfect Bronze Perfect Pearls (Ranger)

Cheers
Karren



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I really love that copper watering can, Karren! Your card is a gorgeous representation of this glorious table-scape!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

That watering can is fabulous! And the beautiful white flowers are perfect with it - I would love to put it on my table!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your watering can, Karren! Adding a dusting of bronze Perfect Pearls was such a clever idea and your flowers are just beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous floral arrangement and such a great take on the inspiration photo!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Perfect Karren - the inspiration photo shines through in your pretty card!