Thursday 5 November 2020

Pinwheel Celebrations

 Hi all and welcome to the newest sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is Judy Rozema and here is what I did with her sketch:


I had just received the Pinwheel Party stencils and dies so decided to take them for a spin on this card.  I used a couple of different aqua and lime inks with the stencils and stenciled over a full white panel as well as the fishtail flag die-cut.  Once I was finished I adhered the full panel to a white card base and the flag die-cut on top using foam tape - matching the stenciling.  

I added some die-cut pinwheels as well and finished with a die-cut sentiment (which is a bit lower down than the sketch but I thought the top of my card was busy enough).


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Ink:  Tropical Forest, Sweet Dreams sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies:  Pinwheel Party (The Greetery), Jumbo Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Pinwheel Party Stencils (The Greetery), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren



6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Now that's a card worthy of celebration! Wonderful, Karren!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

I love these pinwheels! Gorgeous card.....and fun! Wonderful colors!

Jen Brum said...

Okay, this card is just amazing! Those stamps and dies are fabulous! I love them! The colours are so exciting and this card will totally delight someone!!

Amy O said...

These colors are so happy and are perfect with these festive pinwheels! Fabulous card, Karren!

Jacquie Southas said...

The pinwheels add such an explosion of fun to your design, Karren!

Barb Ghig said...

Your pinwheels were a great choice for your background and I love the color combo, Karren! Love your sentiment, too...Fun card!