Friday 19 March 2021

Gold Note

Hi and welcome to the new Fusion challenge.  I played with the sketch this week and came up with this last-minute card.




I can't tell you the alcohol ink colours because it's a panel I found in my stash, so this card was reasonably quick to put together, which is good because I was making it 4 hours before this post is supposed to go live!



The sentiment is stamped with gold ink and I finished with some gold sequins.
 

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the other cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Opposites Attract (The Greetery)
Ink:  Enchanted Gold (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Yupo
Dies:  Opposites Attract (The Greetery), Embossed Square Edges (Kat Scrappiness), Starburst Debossing Cover Die (Altenew)
Accessories:  Gold Sequins

Cheers
Karren




5 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Great job creating this fabulous card in short order, Karren! Your AI panel is so cool and works perfectly with your die cut sentiment! Love your debossed card base, especially with those shiny gold sequins...so pretty!

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Karren That Alcohol background is perfect. Great take of the sketch.

Tristan said...

Stunning AI panel Karren.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that alcohol panel was a great find! And I love the cover plate in the background! Soooo elegant!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just so gorgeous!! Love the colors and the sparkle.